Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Owen's Room







I am trying to have our apartment put together so that I can put up more pictures, but Owen's room is pretty close to being done. I like his room a lot, I think it is coming together. My Mom helped me make the curtains in his room, I think that the fabric is so cute.

2 comments:

Jaimie said...

Yes!!! I am so excited to see pics of Owen's room! I love it Mer! It's adorable. I love the green rug and letters of his name. I love the things on the shelf... so cute. I think the curtains you made are so neat. And you know I think he has the coolest mobile in the world. What a fun room.

I can't wait to see pics of the rest of the house. You can decorate girl!

Amelia Poll said...

Super cute room! And I love the blanket you will be making. How sweet! :)