
So I am embarking on something that will be new for me ... I am attempting to make a quilt for Owen for his birthday in November. I found this adorable sock monkey fabric that I had to get. Below is what is will look like, (except with the monkey fabric). I will keep you all posted on how it is coming!
7 comments:
That fabric is to die for!!! I am so happy you posted a pic of it. It's awesome.
btw... Easton tried the blueberry flavor and he loved it!
I love the material! Also, Owen's room is so awesome — the curtains are way cool.
that is going to be super cute. You know diane will help ya when you are having troubles.
Member how you said you were going to post a video of o crawling? you should still do that. and I will continue to try to post a blog. :)
I love the fabric! It will make an adorable quilt. His room looks so cute, too. What a lucky little guy!
OH YEAH!!! I found your blog from Teisha's.... I was so excited to see your little guy! He is SO cute!!! Keep in touch.
We just went private on our blog so send me an email and i will get you added to our list :)
Ashlee (zern) Wright
ashleewright07@gmail.com
Have you started on the quilt yet? You should post a play by play of you making it.
I'm with Marci... I want to see a video of Owen crawling.
Cute blanket! My mom does do hair still. Her number is 801-548-4546. The botique is called hip and humble and is at 900s and 1043 e. It really is amzing you will have to try it!
Post a Comment