Wednesday, July 16, 2008



Last night my sister Meryl surprised me with tickets to the American Idol Concert here! Not only was she nice enough to do that, but we got 6th row tickets! We had the best seats ever! It was the funnest concert I have ever been to. Plus, to top it all off, I caught David Cook's guitar pick. It was one of the best nights ever. Thanks Meryl! I love you!

5 comments:

angie said...

so fun!! sisters are the best!

Jaimie said...

That was so neat of Meryl to do that for you. What a fun night with your sister! That concert sounds like it was a blast. I can't believe you caught that guitar pick. How cool!

Cameron said...

Wow I am so jealous! That had to've been so fun!

Marci said...

your pics DID turn out amazing!

Peterson's said...

WAY FUN!! Jillene was there too! so funny, and yes, we are in Texas,but I haven't called you back because I don't have any missed calls from you?!