
It's official! I'm registered for classes. Here is my schedule for anyone who is interested:
Monday
8:00 - 8:50 am Law 545 Intro to Legal Research and Writing
10:00 - 10:50 am Law 505 Torts
1:00 - 1:50 pm Law 515 Civil Procedure
2:00 - 2:50 pm Law 520 Property
Tuesday
10:00 - 10:50 am Law 505 Torts
1:00 - 1:50 pm Law 515 Civil Procedure
2:00 - 2:50 pm Law 520 Property
Wednesday
8:00 - 8:50 am Law 545 Intro to Legal Research and Writing
10:00 - 10:50 am Law 505 Torts
1:00 - 1:50 pm Law 515 Civil Procedure
2:00 - 2:50 pm Law 520 Property
Thursday
8:00 - 8:50 am Law 549 Professional Seminar
10:00 - 10:50 am Law 505 Torts
1:00 - 1:50 pm Law 515 Civil Procedure
2:00 - 2:50 pm Law 520 Property
Friday
8:00 - 8:50 am Law 545 Intro to Legal Research and Writing
9:00 - 9:50 am Law 550 Lecture Series
1:00 - 1:50 pm Law 515 Civil Procedure
It really appears to be a pretty laid-back schedule. It looks more like a vacation than I thought, jk. I'm sure it'll be pretty busy, but I'm looking forward to it.
7 comments:
Yay! I am so excited for you to go to law school. That is so neat. I am really proud of you Landon!!!
I can't wait to see you in a week! Get ready to be "fun Landon".
Congrats!!! Kade wanted me to let you know that we'll be there Aug 1-10... so we need to do something!
Yeah, that schedule does look like cake. I bet they make you go to a bunch of lame talks on like the constitution and stuff. Maybe things will get a little more challenging next semester.
Good Luck! It looks like a lot of hard work. I know you can do it.
landon.. TAKE LUCK BUDDY!! TAKE LUCK
Good Luck! When do classes start?
So when I need legal advice, you're the man to turn to. Sweet!
Post a Comment