Monday, July 07, 2008

More pics from our trip to Texas
Those of you with children, know that flying can be a little stressful. You don't want your kid to be the kid that all the other passengers are wanting to strangle. Owen was an angel. He didn't cry. He didn't have a dirty diaper. He's the man!
Owen felt right at home in the saddle. Looks like he's a chip off the old block.
Owen and Easton did a little wrestling. Owen was usually dominating. Jaimie placed Owen on bottom for this one picture, but within seconds Owen was back on top. I will admit, though, that Easton is a tough oponent.
Owen and Easton in the pool together. I've got $50 bucks that says they are both peeing in the pool.
This is another picture Jaimie took. Isn't it awesome?

Posted by Landon

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh my heck, my little Kermie is so cute. He just makes me smile every time I see pictures of him. These pictures are adorable. It was fun to see what pictures you posted from Texas. I had a lot of fun being around you guys again. I sure do miss you. Love you!

Jaimie said...

It's fun to see the post from your trip here. That was fun. I'm so glad you came. I miss you guys already.

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
angie said...

the boys look like they could be twins in the pic with the fisherman hats in the pool. too cute!!