
Where to go to school? That is the question. We were planning on going to the U, but the other day Landon got a call from the dean of BYU Law School accepting him there. We don't know what to do! We had a lot of things lined up here in SLC, but we may go to the Y for cheaper tuition. If anyone has any good insight, please enlighten us.
6 comments:
My only advice is: BOOOOOO BYU!!!!! Go UTES! :)
I am doing well. Thanks for the birthday wishes! You guys are looking great. Your little boy is SO sweet!!
Well, you know what Ben would say.
Um, cheaper tuition.
As hard as it for me to say, I think you should go to the Y. The Lord opened this door for you for a reason.
BYU. It really is the right thing for all parties involved. You won't have to feel like you have turned your back on everything you have been taught and everyone who has taught you. It is possibly the only way to keep the friends you have...for now.
BYU...BYU...BYU!!! I will support you wherever, but I think that you should take advantage of the opportunity that you have to attend a church institution. There is nothing quite like being able to talk to the teachers one on one and having a spiritual experience as you are going to school! Love you guys!
Post a Comment