Owen surprised us all this Memorial Day weekend with tons of new tricks. First of all, when I went to take him from my Mom, he held his arms out for me! It was so cute. Then on Monday, I realized that he could sit up on his own! He still needs a hand of support now and then but he is doing so good! We can't believe it. He also has mastered the rolling over. Is crawling next?!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Owen surprised us all this Memorial Day weekend with tons of new tricks. First of all, when I went to take him from my Mom, he held his arms out for me! It was so cute. Then on Monday, I realized that he could sit up on his own! He still needs a hand of support now and then but he is doing so good! We can't believe it. He also has mastered the rolling over. Is crawling next?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! Finally sitting...callie was crawling at 7 months, so you never know!
Post a Comment