Tuesday, April 01, 2008




Um, go Utes! I mean, this is weird. Well ... we are 95% sure that Landon is going to the U of U for Law School. It is the one with the fewest votes and a few months ago it was the one we least wanted to attend. The Lord works in mysterious ways! We will always be true to BYU, but, I guess we'll be bleeding red the next few years!

4 comments:

Aaron said...

Finally, you've come to your sense and seen the light. Once you go to the U, you'll never go back.....................

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

So fun that you guys will be back in Utah -- too bad we're going to moving to LA:( What bum timing. That's okay. I'm sure our little boys will still be BFFs! Congrats Congrats congrats!

Amelia Poll said...

Well, it's about time. The U is the only way to go!! :)

scott said...

I cannot endorse the decision made by one Landon Sullivan and hope things will work themselves out in less mysterious ways.