So it's almost 11:00pm and I'm not tired. Hopefully this makes me tired.
TEN YEARS AGO:
It was 1998 and I was 12. I guess I was going into Young Woman's. I really don't remember much else. Sad, huh? I might have been in 7th Grade. I'd have to pull out my yearbook to check but I prefer not to look at those. Thanks!
SIX PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1. Loveland, CO
2. Amarillo, TX
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Nauvoo, IL
5. Rexburg, ID
6. Farmington Hills, MI
FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST:
1. Finish the third book of the Twilight series.
2. Bathe Owen tomorrow. (Not easy to do alone.)
3. Take more pictures to put on our blog.
4. Decide on which Easter Basket to get Owen.
5. Rent "Dan In Real Life" tomorrow at Redbox.
I ENJOY:
Feeling domestic when I cook, kissing Owen, (and Landon), window shopping, being with family or friends, eating candy and pretty much anything good, looking at updated blogs of family or friends, making Owen laugh, listening to all kinds of music, watching movies, (especially with my Dad), being with Landon and Owen, going on random activities, looking at pictures, and decorating.
THREE BAD HABITS:
1. Spending money.
2. Eating too much candy.
3. Persuading others to buy things they want and don't need. (Sorry, Mom).
FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I wish someone would nominate me to be on "What Not To Wear". I would die if I got to spend $5,000 in New York City.
2. Recently I have taken a facination with Mini Coopers. I really want a white one.
3. Landon and I have plans to one day open a hair salon. I already have great ideas. You are all invited when it opens.
4. Pretty much every few hours I delete all of my texts, voice mails, and call history. I can't stand to have a long list there.
5. I have a sugar packet collection. I have 200+. If you ever see a unique one ... send it my way!
FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD:
1. Cleaned business properties.
2. Krispy Kreme. I still crave those.
3. American Academy of Professional Coders.
4. Receptionist at a Paul Mitchell Hair Academy.
5. And, a Mommy!
Monday, March 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, he is getting sooooo big. I miss you guys!
this weekend!
Hi Mer,
I loved reading about you. What a fun idea for a post. You are kicking butt on your blog right now. You are reading the twilight series? I am on book one. About half way through it. I love it!
Post a Comment