Wednesday, March 12, 2008


Owen has gotten so good at holding his own head up. You can pick him up and not have to hold it as much as we used to. I was so surprised when we set him like this the other day and he just had it almost all the way up! I am so proud. When we had him set like this he even rolled over onto his back.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Meredith! He's so adorable. Last time I looked at your blog there wasn't really anything here. I'm so glad you've been doing it (and obviously for a while, I'm just slow).

Jaimie said...

He rolled over? That is awesome!!!
I just love getting to see pictures of you guys on this blog.
Thanks for doing it Mer.

Peterson's said...

No mer, we are not comming this weekend, although that would be fun. I said, call me this weekend! haha, love ya. he is soooo big now, I wish we were going to see you! love ya tons
chels