I know. I know. I'm sorry it has taken me forever to post again. Life has been busy. Owen is now four months old. He sleeps on this wedge thing in his crib. His head was starting to go flat on one side a couple months ago so we put him on his side on this. Luckily, it has helped his head to become more evenly rounded.
Sunday, March 09, 2008
I know. I know. I'm sorry it has taken me forever to post again. Life has been busy. Owen is now four months old. He sleeps on this wedge thing in his crib. His head was starting to go flat on one side a couple months ago so we put him on his side on this. Luckily, it has helped his head to become more evenly rounded.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yes!!! A new post! I'm so excited to see the new pics of Owen. He is so cute Mer. I just love this one of him laying in bed. I can't believe he is 4 months old. Where does the time go?
Post a Comment