Saturday, February 23, 2008
Okay, so does anyone know how to add the Friends and Family link onto the blog? I also can't ever get any videos to upload. Agh. Owen's new favorite thing is sucking on his fist, and buzzing his lips with all his slobber. It is so cute. Our love for him grows more and more every day. I feel like it can't get any stronger but it always does!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi miss Merideth! I can tell you how to add the friends and family. From the Dashboard click edit layout and then "add a page element." One of the elements allows you to make a list of websites that you like and you can name it whatever you'd like. Hope it helps! Your little one is adorable! Congratulations!! :)
We are living in Mesa and I go to ASU. Landon should pick ASU if that is where he has been accepted :) And then you guys should come live by us! When does he start law school?
I can't help you with any blog questions, my sister has to walk me through everything step by step.
I can't believe how big Owen is getting! How are you guys doing? Hope everything is great!
Im sorry we have not caught up with each other. I get busy and then I forget to call people back. I miss you a ton! Love ya lots.
Post a Comment