



Towards the end of July, we traveled up to Missoula, MT for the Bar Exam. Landon had only gotten two weeks off of work to study for it, and those two weeks happened to be the worst of my morning sickness. Luckily, we all pulled through. We were so glad to get the bar behind us. I can't believe that I didn't get any pictures of Landon on this trip, I am such a slacker. Owen and I had a good time during the three days of the testing. We found a pretty city garden to walk through, found a fun merry-go-round to ride (twice). It was the fastest spinning merry-go-round I'd ever been on, which didn't help with the nauseous tummy! We went to the mall and found the candy store and the pet shop. Our hotel had a bounce house out front that we couldn't get Owen to get off of one night. The first day we picked Landon up from taking the bar, he had finished up a whole hour early! He said he was the first one to be done. It was pretty much the same the second and third day. It was a fun mini trip, even if Landon was taking the test half the time. We are eager to get the results back soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment