
We got quite the surprise last month when the morning of his graduation, Landon got a phone call from a law firm in Salt Lake wanting to interview him for a job. We really didn't think anything would come of it. Landon wasn't even signed up for the Utah bar and we thought for sure that it would be a deal breaker. We had been planning on moving to Montana for five months and it was so weird to think of anything else happening.
Monday came and we went to Salt Lake for the interview, and when we went to pick Landon up, he said that things had gone really well! A couple hours later, he got a phone call with the job offer! We couldn't be more surprised, shocked, and excited! I still catch myself thinking about "when we live in Montana", but then I remember that Landon is at work, as a lawyer, in Salt Lake!
I'm not really sure why this blessing was saved for us until the last minute, but we are so grateful to be able to stay in Utah.
What's equally awesome as staying in Utah, is that we get to buy a HOUSE to live in! We are going to have a house built in Daybreak, basically our dream neighborhood. The first picture is our lot. Our house will face the other cute homes across the way. The next one is a picture of what our house will look like, just different colors. Basically, I'm in love with it. You can click here to see a bigger picture of it. The house won't be finished until September or October, so we will stay in Provo until then. Even after we move to South Jordan, you'll probably find us still pinching ourselves to make sure we aren't in a dream!
Make sure to scroll down to see more new posts!
10 comments:
I am so excited for you guys! The way it all fell into place... it is just meant to be. I LOVE THE HOME YOU ARE BUILDING! LOVE! So darling. I am so happy for you. I can't wait to come see it, and come stay with you. I loved Daybreak when you took me thru it a couple years ago... and I think it will be a great place to raise your family. What color will you paint your home?
Thanks for all the great posts. I'm so happy everything is coming together for your family.
wow awesome posts. I knew you had it in ya ;) THanks for posting pics about Moab too!!
So fun!!! I love your house! It's amazing finally moving on and being "adults" and having a house. I love Daybreak. You are so lucky to be able to live there! Congratulations on all that's happened. And all the pictures of Owen are so stinking cute. I can't believe how big he is getting!
wahoooo.. Congrats that's so exciting!
Oh my gosh!!! That is so great! Congrats!!! I can't believe you guys are building a house. You're like real grown ups now. I just really am so happy for you guys. Not to mention super happy that when we come back here to visit family you guys won't be far away!
So awesome-LOVE the house you are building!!! Can't wait to see pictures of it...CONGRATS!
I'm so excited for you guys! That's so great you get to stay in Utah. Daybreak is the cutest neighborhood.
That is awesome! Hopefully we'll get to see more of you since your sticking around! I love the house, it is adorable!
Oh my, this is the happiest post ever!!! I am so incredibly excited for you and your family! And the house is so so so cute!!!
Post a Comment