Monday, March 21, 2011

Taylor is back!






Taylor came back home on February 24th from serving his mission in Cincinnati, OH + Charleston, WV. The Cincinnati mission was randomly closed about six months before the end of his mission. It was so great to see him again! We felt so bad because we were waiting at the wrong terminal for him, so when he got into the other terminal no one was waiting for him. Sorry Taylor! We had done our homework and really thought we were at the right one. Oh well. He didn't waste any time kissing Owen. Unfortunately, so many of my pictures didn't turn out. He did a great job at his homecoming and we're missing Landon in the family picture...I think he was the one behind the camera. He sure accumulated a lot of ties, didn't he? I think that whenever they had transfers, they would give their companion a tie as a keepsake.

2 comments:

Peterson's said...

So fun to have him home.
His mission was closed? Thats weird and crazy for a US mission isn't it?

Jaimie said...

I'm so glad your brother is home. How fun to have him back. I love that picture of you and your brother. You look so beautiful. Love that necklace you are wearing too!