Monday, March 21, 2011

BYU Dinosaur Museum







Today Owen and I went to the BYU Dinosaur Museum. It is in a smaller building but was actually quite impressive. Most of the bones inside were discovered by BYU paleontology students or alumni. The tyrannosaurus rex and triceratops fossils were both found in Montana! We thought that was pretty cool. The tyrannosaurus rex fossil is a replica of the most perfectly preserved tyrannosaurus rex skull ever found. Owen loved it there so much and didn't want to leave. We went through three times and he said he wanted to stay there forever. This boy loves dinosaurs.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

He is so cute! I love his boots too! :) What is it with kids and their boots? I can hardly keep Ryan's off of him. :)

That museum looks really fun! What a fun idea!

The Willers said...

That looks like fun! This summer you guys should come out here, Peyton and Owen would have a blast doing all the dinosaur exploring together!

Heidi said...

That cracks me up...that Owen wanted to stay there forever.

Kristin said...

If you guys want to go again any time soon we'd love to join you. I've actually been meaning to go there sometime. It looks like a lot of fun!