
Landon had all of last week off of school, and he ended up getting an interview with a judge in Las Vegas, so we drove down on Monday. We were able to stay with his awesome Aunt and Uncle and their cute family. It was so fun to be able to catch up with them. The next day Landon had his interview and then we were able to visit Landon's uncle whom he had not seen since his mom's funeral 13 1/2 years ago. He is the last person left in their family so it was really fun for me to finally be able to meet a Wall family member. It made my whole week! He is such an awesome guy and super funny. We hope to be able to visit again really soon!
3 comments:
Oh a Vegas vacation sounds so nice! Not to mention it's always great when you can vacation and stay with family. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you guys on the clerkship! That's such an exciting opportunity!
Oh, it's so fun to see a picture of Uncle Fred. I'm so glad you guys could go spend some time with him, and that you had a chance to meet him. He's such a fun person to be around... I just love him.
It looks like you guys have done some really fun things lately. I love looking at your blog. First, your Seattle trip looks awesome, like always. Tell Landon that his Bulls Logo was SWEET! Jared was very impressed. I told him that Landon learned to draw that a young age :) Owen's Batman suit is really cute and he couldn't be more excited in those pics...what a cutie. John Mayer, I bet that was an awesome concert! Would have liked to go to that with you guys. I love you guys. Hope you're doing well. Take Care!
Post a Comment