




One day we went to the Everglades and went on an air boat ride. We were hoping to see a bunch of huge alligators but we ended up only seeing a tiny one. The boat ride was a lot of fun though, I was so surprised when the driver kicked it into full speed. I did not know that they went so fast. I felt like I was on a ride at an amusement park. There was a lot of beautiful scenery.
After the boat ride, they had a small alligator show, and a portion at the end where you could hold an alligator for free, if you paid a $5.00 donation. My Dad volunteered to pay it for Meryl and I, so we got to hold a cute little alligator. My Dad said it was the best $5.00 he spent the whole trip. I wish we had a gotten a picture of his face while we were holding it.
Then the last day we went on a 10 mile bike ride through the Everglades. It was a lot fun, despite the sore rear I had the next couple of days. We even got to see an alligator on the bike ride!
1 comment:
I love seeing all the pictures from your trip. I am so happy for you that you were able to get to go with your parents to pick up your sister. I bet it is so amazing having her home.
Post a Comment