We visited Landon's parents a few weekends ago in Stephenville. They were having a Rodeo at their arena Saturday night so we were excited to be in town for it. For the last few events we went to sit in one of the boxes for some A/C, and Owen spilled a drink on his shirt so he took it off. I guess he had his stomach pressed up against the glass, because the announcer of the rodeo, (in the white hat below the close up of Owen), noticed him and said, "Well, I've heard of pressing your nose up against the glass, but not your bellybutton!" He noticed my mother-in-law, Marcie, sitting next to us and said, "That is the owner of the arena's grandson!" Then he had everyone looking at Owen and laughing. It was pretty funny. There were a couple hundred people there so I guess that that is Owen's claim to fame.
Friday, June 25, 2010
Rodeo
We visited Landon's parents a few weekends ago in Stephenville. They were having a Rodeo at their arena Saturday night so we were excited to be in town for it. For the last few events we went to sit in one of the boxes for some A/C, and Owen spilled a drink on his shirt so he took it off. I guess he had his stomach pressed up against the glass, because the announcer of the rodeo, (in the white hat below the close up of Owen), noticed him and said, "Well, I've heard of pressing your nose up against the glass, but not your bellybutton!" He noticed my mother-in-law, Marcie, sitting next to us and said, "That is the owner of the arena's grandson!" Then he had everyone looking at Owen and laughing. It was pretty funny. There were a couple hundred people there so I guess that that is Owen's claim to fame.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment