Sunday, May 23, 2010

So Proud



Today Owen counted to 10 all by himself for the first time! It was so cute and I am so proud of him!! This picture was taken the other day when we were slightly bored. He is meant to look like Dwight Schrute.
Things are going well here in Dallas. Landon is really enjoying the firm so far and I am having fun with Owen and our friends from BYU law school.

4 comments:

Jaimie said...

Good job Owen... counting to 10 all by himself! That is awesome. We can't wait to see you guys. We are planning on it in 2 weeks. Call me tomorrow Mer, or I'll call you... I want to catch up!

Jessica said...

Good job Owen and mom for teaching him. Kids come to Kindergarten not knowing how to at my (former) school, so good job! I'm glad things are going well in TX.

Jenna said...

Okay, that cracks me up...Dwight Shrute. It made me laugh out loud. I am proud of him too for counting to 10. Way to go Mom and Dad! Tell Landon that I'm thinking about him. Love you Mer, hope you're doing well.

Alan and Kiersten said...

oh my goodness! way to go owen! that's awesome!