Saturday, February 13, 2010

Owen's New Bed



Last week we got Owen a toddler bed! When we first set it up, he was so excited and he sat and played in it for a while. It has been a little rough keeping him in it at night; we have to lock him in there and let him cry it out. He looks so cute sleeping in this little bed!

4 comments:

Peterson's said...

we got your valentine!!!

Jaimie said...

That is so cute! I love that little bed. Now I really wish I had easton in one... just because it's so cute.

Happy Valentines Day!

Alan and Kiersten said...

i love how brilynn looks in her little bed too! congrats on getting him in the toddler bed. he'll catch on more and more. i love his little comforter! so cute!

Brittany said...

Cute little bed, where'd you end up getting it?