This has been a crazy week! All of the posts you'll find below all happened this past week. Landon finished all of his finals but one, and will hopefully be done by Wednesday. Then we will be halfway done with Law School!
Oh Mer, I am so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. That makes me so sad for you guys. I heard Landon talk about him several times and know that Landon loved him alot. I know you will all miss him so much.
Well, it sure looks like ya'll have been keeping busy, no wonder I havnen't seen ya'll! I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandpa, it's a really hard thing to deal with. I was out at school and missed my g-pa's funeral, it is a really hard thing to deal w/, but it really does help to have the gospel, you're right. Since Landon is going to be done today, then maybe we should get together tonight or tomorrow!!! Let me know what you think.
2 comments:
Oh Mer, I am so sorry to hear about your Grandpa. That makes me so sad for you guys. I heard Landon talk about him several times and know that Landon loved him alot. I know you will all miss him so much.
Well, it sure looks like ya'll have been keeping busy, no wonder I havnen't seen ya'll! I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandpa, it's a really hard thing to deal with. I was out at school and missed my g-pa's funeral, it is a really hard thing to deal w/, but it really does help to have the gospel, you're right. Since Landon is going to be done today, then maybe we should get together tonight or tomorrow!!! Let me know what you think.
Post a Comment