I really can't believe that December is here. Christmas will be here before we all know it! I have been a total slacker in the blogging department. (As you all know.) We have a few new updates:
As of today, Meryl and Taylor have been gone for 10 months!! Luckily, the time has flown by really fast. They are both doing great and I can't wait to talk to them on Christmas!
Landon went to Texas for Thanksgiving to see his family and he also had an interview in Dallas for a job this summer. They offered him a position earlier this week and we accepted it yesterday. For right now it is only for six weeks but it could get extended for the whole summer. We are really grateful for this offer and we are so excited to be able to see Landon's family a lot this summer!!
Check back really soon for some pictures.
Friday, December 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
We are so excited to have you guys close by next summer. We can't wait!
Your blog background and header and the cutest! I love it!
We are SOOO EXCITED!
That is so exciting! I am sure you will love it. We were applying in that area too. I am so excited for Meryl to get home! Have fun chatting with her on Christmas. And your blog looks awesome! I love it!
That is so exciting about the job offer! Congrats! Great place to live too! Taylor really wanted something over there.
congrats on the job in texas! that's awesome! oh and i totally agree that i can't believe it's december already!!! time is flying by lately it seems!
Wow! That is awesome! You just better keep in touch with your family in UT! Congrats!
Congrats on the summer job. It's so nice you'll be by family.
Post a Comment