Sunday, October 18, 2009

Early Birthday Surprise



Even though Owen isn't turning two for another three weeks, we decided to give him his birthday present early. My Aunt, parents, and us all went in on a train table for him. He loves it soo much! He was so excited to see it in the living room. It is a huge time saver for me.

Not much has been happening around here. Sorry for the lack of blogging. Halloween is obviously coming up and Owen hates wearing his Train Engineer costume. Hopefully he will wear it long enough for the Law School Halloween party and some pictures.

5 comments:

Shirley said...

That is so cool! Our nephews have the same thing and they LOVE it! I don't blame them one bit for loving it. I wish I had one and I'm a girl. :)

Jaimie said...

That looks awesome... and totally different than Eastons. How fun. Easton will love playing on Owens too.

Marci said...

That is so fun for him, I love it! I am glad he is staying entertained... and I hope he starts feeling better!

Lindsey said...

Look at that, how fun!!! Does it blow you away that your "baby" is old enough that you have to buy big boy toys like that?!?!?!

Justina Selim said...

What a fun gift! Aiden would be so jealous if he saw it!