It sure is nice once they like tv. It gives us a minute or two of free time to get things done. Easton loves the Curious George cartoons and thoroughly enjoys his time watching them.
That is cute. Peyton loves franklin and little bear. It gets kind of old. Esp. when I catch myself singing the theme song while I am doing house work and stuff. Oh, my mom is doing well thanks for asking.
4 comments:
It sure is nice once they like tv. It gives us a minute or two of free time to get things done. Easton loves the Curious George cartoons and thoroughly enjoys his time watching them.
That is cute. Peyton loves franklin and little bear. It gets kind of old. Esp. when I catch myself singing the theme song while I am doing house work and stuff. Oh, my mom is doing well thanks for asking.
Grant will be so happy to know this. It's his favorite movie too! Haha
ha ha that's too funny! i need to get brilynn hooked on a movie...she's just into tv shows and sometimes they just aren't long enough! lol!
Post a Comment