A couple weeks ago Owen went to the Dentist for the first time. I scheduled it for a time when Landon could come, because I knew that we would both need to be there to hold him down. But Owen surprised us and laid perfectly still, with a few small whimpers. He did so good!
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
First Visit to the Dentist
A couple weeks ago Owen went to the Dentist for the first time. I scheduled it for a time when Landon could come, because I knew that we would both need to be there to hold him down. But Owen surprised us and laid perfectly still, with a few small whimpers. He did so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Looks like we are both up late blogging tonight! Love your new posts. I can't believe Owen did that good at the dentist. I'm nervous to take Easton. Love that pic on your "just because" post too. He is so cute Mer.
Oh good! I was wondering how he did, I'm glad you posted something about the visit. I love the pics of him, that's so funny he takes pics of himself now!
It was a fun weekend! Any good pics on your camera? I was a slacker at taking some on mine. :( Oh well. That is awesome he did so well at the dentist.
wow i'm impressed! way to go owen! brilynn will freak out, i just know it. so dreading that moment.
This is Great-grandma Gower. Owen can't be this big !!! To go to the dentist ~!!!! We were so tickled to get to see Paisley and she is so cute with Owen. We were so lucky to be right in the middle of those kids path going to Oregon.
Great-grandma Teeples will be happy to see what that "young man.Logan..Ogden..Provo...oh heck one of those Utah places" has done.
Post a Comment