Every year the company my Dad works for has a Lagoon Day for employees and their families. This year we were very excited to take Owen. He LOVED all of the rides he went on, except for the kiddie roller coaster. I don't think he was too sure about it. But he adored the little boats, he went on them three times. Every time he would go by us, he would say "boat!". That is what he says in the video below. He looked so darn cute sitting in the boat. He also loved the merry go round and did his horse sound numerous times on it. Now that I finally found out how to do videos on here, we will have to post some of his animal sounds.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Lagoon
Every year the company my Dad works for has a Lagoon Day for employees and their families. This year we were very excited to take Owen. He LOVED all of the rides he went on, except for the kiddie roller coaster. I don't think he was too sure about it. But he adored the little boats, he went on them three times. Every time he would go by us, he would say "boat!". That is what he says in the video below. He looked so darn cute sitting in the boat. He also loved the merry go round and did his horse sound numerous times on it. Now that I finally found out how to do videos on here, we will have to post some of his animal sounds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Ya'll! Oh my gosh Owen has gotten so big. It is so fun to see the pictures of him. It will be so fun to be able to see you all next month. Landon, bring your ankle braces cuz I promise the boys are so excited to hoop with you.
owen is getting so big! he's so cute! what a fun trip. brilynn hates the carousel. glad owen likes it!
He is so cute!! Sounds like you had a blast...I can't believe how fast he grows up!
Post a Comment