Saturday, June 20, 2009

Blahh

Rarely do I ever get sick, but this week I haven't felt well. Owen had a stomach bug earlier this week and was throwing up a lot, and I got it last night. On top of it all, Owen woke up this morning with pink eye. Where is this all coming from? Landon has been such a sweetheart and has spent his whole Saturday watching Owen so I could rest. Hopefully this passes soon.

6 comments:

Jaimie said...

Oh Mer... I hope you get feeling better soon. I am so sorry to hear you feel sick. That stinks.

Meredith said...

Ohhh i am so sorry. That stinks. I was hoping it was a 24 hour bug!! Get lots of rest :)

Jaimie said...

Wow... I love love love your new blog background. It's so awesome.

Ashlee said...

Hope u all start feeling well soon!! That's no fun

Brittany said...

Wow, I hope you feel better by now. Hopefully you don't catch the pink eye too. Thank goodness for husbands...good job Landon.

Chad & Bonny Day said...

Hey! This is Bonny, Brittany's sister..I just saw your picture on Britt's blog..I just think ya'll are the cutest family!!