Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tagged

8 Favorite TV shows (Even though we don't have TV Reception or Cable to watch any of these. I catch some online.)
1. The Office
2. Seinfeld
3. American Idol
4. HGTV
5. Project Runway
6. Jon and Kate Plus Eight
7. What Not To Wear
8. The Hills (I know, I'm so lame.)

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Showered
2. Went missionary shopping with my Mom and Sister
3. Went to Walmart
4. Got a Hot 'N Ready
5. Got some cute kitchen things with a Christmas gift card.
6. Made enchiladas
7. Had FHE
8. Showered Owen with kisses

8 Things I look forward to
1. Meryl and Taylor getting home from their missions. (Even though they haven't left.)
2. A house
3. More kids
4. Landon being done with Law School
5. Meeting Landon's Mom
6. A potty trained Owen.
7. The Gowers and Rosendahls having their babies.
8. Getting my hair colored today for the first time in a year!

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. China Grill
2. Crown Burger
3. Taco Bell
4. The Cheesecake Factory
5. PF Changs
6. California Pizza Kitchen
7. Arby's
8. Bajio

8 Things on my wish-list
1. Get my Dad a ferrari
2. Have Landon's dream basketball court at our dream house.
3. For no one to get sick, ever.
4. To have all family and friends live in same town.
5. Not have to worry about money
6. Buy Owen tons of cute clothes
7. Have Michael Jordan over so Landon can hang out with him
8. Have a daughter

No comments: