Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I've made it big!



On Monday, Owen, Meryl and I went to the State Capitol for Governor Huntsman's inauguration. Since when did I get into politics you ask? Let me finish. David Archuleta was scheduled to performed the national anthem. (We're fans.) There weren't very many people there which was fun because we got to be close up. We even stood right next to David's parents. It was a lot of fun, despite the cold weather. The pictures of David didn't turn out so well ... it's kind of hard to hold Owen with one arm and take a clear picture with a gloved hand. President Monson was there and gave David a pat on the back when he finished.

Click here http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;
jsessionid=D219B2CF194294FC4E51E1A184BC4384?contentId
=8197671&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&
pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1
to see us on the news! We're the ones they called "squealing school girls".

4 comments:

Jaimie said...

That's so cool that you saw David Archuleta perform. He rocks! Sounds like fun. I didn't get to see you on that link... it didn't work for me. I'd like to though.

Love the new background. It's awesome!

Rendy Tucker said...

That is so funny! You're never to old to be a groupie! Miss you!

Brittany said...

My mom was upset I didn't go to see David Archuleta, but I didn't know about it. I clicked on the link, but it didn't work.

Peterson's said...

Thats awesome. The link didn't work though! You are so cute mer. Im surprised that more people weren't there...was it not well advertised that he was singing at it...Oh well more fun for you right?!
Callie got his CD for christmas because chrush is her favorite song. She give Davids picture a kiss every time!