
I can't believe that we are now in 2009. I have been horrible at blogging lately, especially because I don't have many pictures to post. Our Christmas was a lot of fun. Owen got spoiled and loved every minute of it. We got him a small basketball hoop and Landon has already gotten our money's worth.
We got tickets to a Jazz Game in our stockings so that was fun. The Jazz won!
For New Years, Landon's sister and her husband came down from Rexburg and ate a ton of food and had fun. We don't get TV reception in our apartment so it was our first year just watching the clock on the microwave, waiting for it to turn to 12:00am. We still had fun.
We're looking forward to all the things this year will bring!
3 comments:
Happy New Year! I'm glad you got to go to a Jazz game with your family... that sounds like a blast! Aaron will be so jealous. (the Jazz are still his favorite team).
Thats like Shawn, he got this triple hit pitching thing for callie.... but I think he got it for himself.
Cute coat Mer!
Love ya
Are you saying that we're the only ones that ate a lot??? :) I started laughing when I read that Landon's sister and brother in law came down and ate a ton of food. I'm totally playing with you. We had so much fun down with you. Thanks for letting us visit! We love you!
Post a Comment