Friday, December 12, 2008

Two is Better Than One!



Owen is definitely a sugar addict. I think he gets that from me. He just loves anything sweet. Recently he's had a few suckers, and has sucked them down to tiny balls. We handed him two suckers and he'd take turns sucking on them.

He is growing up so fast. He has one top tooth and another coming through. He says 'no!' all the time and even says 'lo, (for hello). We taught him to say that when you hold the phone up to your ear. It is so cute to watch him do it when he thinks no one is watching.

He is getting closer to walking but still has more to work on. He can even climb onto the couch and let himself down!

7 comments:

Alan and Kiersten said...

that is so awesome...he is so cute!

Rendy Tucker said...

Mer- Who did your family picture? They are sooooo cute!

Jaimie said...

Yay! You got your pics from Haylee. They are adorable here on the blog. Do you just love them? I can't wait to find out which ones you chose.

Owen looks so cute with his suckers. He has grown so much since I last saw him. I miss him.

Marci said...

Oh wow baby you are going to love Christmas at the Call house!! We are going to have so many yummy treats. But you gotta eat your dinner too :)
Your bloggy makeover is super cute. Thanks for sharing your pics!

Ashley Gower said...

By the looks of that picture, I am not too sure how long he is going to have those teeth. Landon, take those suckers from him! It's time to be a dad.

Alan and Kiersten said...

i LOVE your picture up top! so great of all of you!

Peterson's said...

Mer, your pic is soooo cute! I think I have that belt! Can't wait to see more family pictures! I can't wait to see you!