Thursday, September 04, 2008

My apologies on the lack of blogging ... not too much has been going on. We went to the first BYU football game against Northern Iowa and had a blast. Owen enjoyed himself. Him and I have just been busy finishing up the apartment. Landon is enjoying school so far.


6 comments:

Jaimie said...

That sounds like so much fun to go to a game. I can't wait to see pics of your apartment. You'll have to post them when you get it done.

Easton is still so fussy. This teething thing is making for a rough week for both he and I. Ugh!

TEISHA said...

Hey I was looking at peoples blog and found you! YOur family is so cute. It is funny we have the exact backround on our blogs :)

Jenna said...

Look at that cute little guy! He is so adorable. I think that is a real cute picture of Kermie with Landon. I hope you guys had fun at the game. I miss you. Mer, I finished book 3, wahoo! We should chat soon. Love you guys!!!

Jaimie said...

I just saw your comment on my blog. Speaking of recommendations... Easton tried those fruit strips. He loved them. He ate two within minutes. Just gobbled them right up. Thanks for your recommendation too.

Suelyn said...

Landon!!!! I WAS THERE! HOw weird is that!?!?! I was at the BYU game... that would have been so cool if I had seen you guys!!! p.s. your baby is soooo cute!

Grant said...

GO UTES! Well, we do like our condo, and I love our washer and dryer (I do most of the laundry). We are going to have an open house sometime soon, you guys are invited. I will let you know when it is.