Thursday, September 11, 2008



It has been seven years since "September 11th, 2001" happened. That was such a sad day and every year since then, I reflect back on what happened. I was a junior in high school and Landon was in the MTC. I would think that is would be less sad each year but it isn't. This morning I was taking Landon to school and they had families on the radio who had siblings, etc ... that have died in Iraq. It was so sad. I am so grateful to live in such an amazing country and to have freedom. We are all so lucky. I am proud to be an American!

1 comment:

Suelyn said...

Good post! I remember getting to school and hearing about what happened and watching it on TV. Even as young as I was I still understood. I'm proud to be an American!