1.) I agree, this picture is too adorable not to post. And I love the formal pics too. 2.) Congratulations to Jenna! Her husband looks really familiar... did she meet him at BYU-I? 3.) Merideth-I love that you went to "Forks!" I LOVE the twilight series. 4.) I also observed that you look awesome. Are you sure you really had a baby? 5.) I'm sad I've never gotten to meet you... crappy timing. 6.) Landon-have you stated law school yet? how's it going?
Alright, I think that's it. It's been a while since I've checked your guys' blog so I had to catch up. Hope your cute little family is going well, and that you're planning on going to some cougar games this season! (Ben will let you have it if you don't.)
1 comment:
Couple Things....
1.) I agree, this picture is too adorable not to post. And I love the formal pics too.
2.) Congratulations to Jenna! Her husband looks really familiar... did she meet him at BYU-I?
3.) Merideth-I love that you went to "Forks!" I LOVE the twilight series.
4.) I also observed that you look awesome. Are you sure you really had a baby?
5.) I'm sad I've never gotten to meet you... crappy timing.
6.) Landon-have you stated law school yet? how's it going?
Alright, I think that's it. It's been a while since I've checked your guys' blog so I had to catch up. Hope your cute little family is going well, and that you're planning on going to some cougar games this season! (Ben will let you have it if you don't.)
Post a Comment