Sunday, August 17, 2008

Forks, WA

After Seabrook, we headed up north to Forks, where all of the Twilight books "take place". It was so fun to be there and imagine it all happening. I am reading Breaking Dawn now, and it is probably my favorite out of the four books. If you haven't read them then get on it!





3 comments:

Jaimie said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I can't believe you got to go to Forks, WA. I think that sounds like so much fun! I love all the pics. How cool is that that DR. Cullen has a parking spot, and I love Bella's truck. How is Breaking Dawn? Did you finish it?

I love the pics from WA at the home on the beach. The ocean is so beautiful there. I am so happy for you and Landon that you have had the chance to travel this summer and make some fun memories before he starts law school.

Ruth said...

That is so awesome! And I, too, and extremely jealous. I love the Twilight series. Tara bought Breaking Dawn at a release party at midnight, read it in 2 days, then gave it to me to read, which I did in 5 days. So good.

Peterson's said...

way fun! I didn't know you were a twilight fan!