David Archuleta came home for the weekend and had a few appearances today. My sister Meryl and I went to Gateway this morning hoping to get his autograph, but realized that once we arrived and saw the mile long line, (literally), we wouldn't have such luck. We did, however, get pretty close and got a few good pictures. Later we went to his High School stadium where we got to hear him perform live! He sang Stand By Me, Imagine, and Angels. It was so awesome! We all love David and totally endorse him. He is so humble and such a genuine person. This took me back to my *Nsync and Backstreet Boys concert days. Such a fun day!
Friday, May 09, 2008
May 9, 2008: Official David Archuleta Day in Utah!

David Archuleta came home for the weekend and had a few appearances today. My sister Meryl and I went to Gateway this morning hoping to get his autograph, but realized that once we arrived and saw the mile long line, (literally), we wouldn't have such luck. We did, however, get pretty close and got a few good pictures. Later we went to his High School stadium where we got to hear him perform live! He sang Stand By Me, Imagine, and Angels. It was so awesome! We all love David and totally endorse him. He is so humble and such a genuine person. This took me back to my *Nsync and Backstreet Boys concert days. Such a fun day!
David Archuleta came home for the weekend and had a few appearances today. My sister Meryl and I went to Gateway this morning hoping to get his autograph, but realized that once we arrived and saw the mile long line, (literally), we wouldn't have such luck. We did, however, get pretty close and got a few good pictures. Later we went to his High School stadium where we got to hear him perform live! He sang Stand By Me, Imagine, and Angels. It was so awesome! We all love David and totally endorse him. He is so humble and such a genuine person. This took me back to my *Nsync and Backstreet Boys concert days. Such a fun day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so jealous. I would have loved to have been there with you!!! I love love love David Archuleta! He is so great. What a fun day for you and your sister. I love that pic of you and Owen under the umbrella that day. That is a really cute pic. You are so beautiful Mer!
Mer! You moved back to Utah?! I am so jealous! I wish I could have been there with you...
Mer!!! MY MOM WAS THERE TOO! HAHA, you guys could have been feet away from each other! that is sooo funny!
dude why didnt u tell me.. i totally would've gone with you.. ha ha
Post a Comment