He is so cute! We miss you. Hey Mer, you can post more than one picture at a time. When you browse for a pic there is another thing you can click that says -add another picture-. Then you wont have to take as much time. You can add up to 5 pictures at a time! love ya
I just got back from the post office Mer. I mailed you a picture cd of all the pics I took while in Utah. There were some fun pics. I miss you guys too.
3 comments:
Wait a minute! That chocolate bunny? Who was that REALLY for?
He is so cute! We miss you. Hey Mer, you can post more than one picture at a time. When you browse for a pic there is another thing you can click that says -add another picture-. Then you wont have to take as much time. You can add up to 5 pictures at a time!
love ya
I just got back from the post office Mer. I mailed you a picture cd of all the pics I took while in Utah. There were some fun pics. I miss you guys too.
Post a Comment