Out of the mouth of Landon: His blonde moments of the evening.
Tonight we visited some friends who have a baby a month younger than Owen. When I was holding their baby, his mom said that he had been really colicy lately. When we got home, Landon asked me if I had changed my shirt when I had Owen, because he didn't want Owen to catch the colic and get sick.
Then he asked me how to spell "ruff" (as in the sound a dog makes). He thought it was spelled "rough". When I asked him why, he said that he was looking for the word "ruff" in the dictionary. I'm not sure why!
Last but maybe not least, he has asked me twice this week what day of the month Valentines is on.
He is so funny!
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hi! i'm kristina's sister, and landon (and your) cousin. i've never met you before, but kristina has told me about you. (she loves you!!) anyway, owen is darling and you guys make the cutest family ever!! i don't know if landon ever checks out your blog, but if not tell him hello for me!
haha! That's awesome . . . at least you know that he is attempting to remember valentine's day! Owen is adorable and i loved your baby announcements- they must have taken you forever! I'm glad you guys have a blog. To make it "cute" you can go into the layout settings and pick different colors. Also, you can upload a picture to go in front of or behind the "Sullivans" header at the top. I am home all day, so if you want to call me I can walk you through the other stuff too. (435) 327-0190. Do you enjoy being a mama?
hahaha.
Hope you don't mind...I peeked in on your blog. Aaron(of Aaron and Jaimie Haley) is my big brother and of course I know Landon from way back when.(Hey Landon, if your reading this. Your still smart as ever. ha ha!) Anyway, just wanted to tell you guys how cute your little guy is. Hopefully one of these day I will actually get to meet you and Owen as well!
Post a Comment