yeah, so adorable. What else is he doing? Give me a call so I can hear about everything. Now I expect you to post a little more often. Love ya tons
What a cutie! We think he looks like Landon!
Wow, what a good looking baby! I'm trying to decide who I think he looks like more; that's a tough call. Keep the updates/pics coming! :)
I love love love this picture Mer! Owen is so dang cute! I'm so proud to be his Aunt.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
yeah, so adorable. What else is he doing? Give me a call so I can hear about everything. Now I expect you to post a little more often. Love ya tons
What a cutie! We think he looks like Landon!
Wow, what a good looking baby! I'm trying to decide who I think he looks like more; that's a tough call. Keep the updates/pics coming! :)
I love love love this picture Mer! Owen is so dang cute! I'm so proud to be his Aunt.
Post a Comment